YES ON MEASURE LL
Vote Yes on LL to keep neighborhood schools on top by providing safe and up-to-date classrooms for all, elementary and intermediate students in our community
Measure LL will:
- Repair leaky roofs, rusty plumbing and failing electrical systems
- Remove hazardous materials and replace damaged and rotting wood and support beams
- Renovate classroom facilities to meet building and safety standards
- Upgrade classrooms, facilities and technology infrastructure to support high quality instruction
- Improve student safety and campus security
- Increase energy efficiency
- Improve access to facilities for students with disabilities.
Whether or not you have school-age children, protecting the quality of Lowell Schools and the value of our homes is a wise investment.
Measure LL will provide a dedicated local source of funding for the safe and quality learning environments our Lowell students need to succeed.